We’re here to help
Citizens Advice Lindsey is urging people who are struggling due to the pandemic to get in touch online or on the phone.
Their team of staff and volunteers are ready to answer questions on everything from housing, debt, unemployment and benefits issues.
Citizens Advice Lindsey quickly adapted its services to make sure it could support people in East and West Lindsey throughout the pandemic.
Jenny Barnett, Chief Officer of Citizens Advice Lindsey, said: “I am proud of how our staff and volunteers quickly adapted to delivering advice remotely.
“Their dedication has meant we’ve been able to continue giving free, confidential, impartial advice at a time when people needed it most.”
If you need advice you can contact Citizens Advice Lindsey via:
- Adviceline: 0808 278 7904 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm – Freephone)
- Website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/lindsey
- On Facebook and Twitter
You can also contact their dedicated phone lines below:
- Consumer Service: 0808 223 1133 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm – Freephone)
- Help To Claim Universal Credit Support: 0800 144 8 444 (Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm – Freephone)
- Online Scam Advice: 0808 250 5050 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm – Freephone)
- Polish Helpline: 03444 847 6128
Or contact Citizens Advice via webchat: www.citizensadvice.org.uk (Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 4.00pm)